Protecting your privacy is important to us. This document the following statement will help you understand how Quantum Software Solutions collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
How we collect personal information
Quantum Software Solutions collects personal information in a number of different ways, including:
- Directly from you, such as when you enter your personal details on our websites, for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter, when you provide information by phone, or in documents
- From publicly available sources of information, such as telephone directories
- From our own records of how you use Quantum Software Solutions services, such as our web server logs
Information we collect is retained for an indeterminate period of time. However, you may request at any time that any personal information we have collected about you be destroyed immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information collected from our website depends on the way in which you use our website. Information collected could include your name, business name, address, email address, telephone number, and other contact information. You may choose not to provide us with any personal information, however doing so may make us unable to provide the services you require.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Identify you as part of our website services, for example when using our Client Login feature
- Subscribe you to our website services, for example if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter
- Research and develop our services
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, such as testing and upgrading these systems
- Market our new services to you, unless you choose not to receive marketing material
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure, however, our site does not use SSL and no transmissions across the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee your information against lost, misuse or unauthorized access when being transmitted across the internet. However, when we receive your information, we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure its security.
Disclosure of your personal information
Quantum Software Solutions does not disclose personal information to third parties, except where such action is required by law, for example to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information under Australian law, subject to some exceptions. Sections of our website allow you to access and update your personal information. However, for security reasons, you must submit a request to us in writing to access other personal information about you.
Quantum Software Solutions does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18 years as our products and services are not marketed towards children. However, while Quantum Software Solutions makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that childrens' privacy and other rights are not compromised, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to monitor their childrens' internet usage.
How to contact us
If you need to contact us about a matter relating to your privacy, you can contact us:
- By phone, on +61 2 8071 3100.
- By email, at email@example.com.